Reindeer have become symbolic of Christmas. Kids will love making this adorable craft stick reindeer to brighten your home this Christmas.
Hang them on the tree or display them on a shelf. No matter where you place them, these craft stick reindeers will add some Christmas cheer.
Note: For more Christmas activities your kids will love, see my Christmas Activities for Kids page.
To make this reindeer craft, you will need the following materials:
- Two shades of brown paint (we used plain brown paint and a brown/white mixture to create a lighter shade of brown)
- Paint brush
- 3 craft sticks
- 2 googly eyes
- 1 red pom pom
Glue the craft sticks together as shown, with two sticks forming a ‘V’ and the third stick placed horizontally across them. Allow the craft sticks to dry.
The part of the ‘V’ sticking above the horizontal craft stick is the antlers of the reindeer. The rest is the reindeer’s face. Paint the antlers and the rest of the face two different shades of brown.
Then find a place to display your Christmas reindeer!
More Christmas resources
More Christmas crafts from Gift of Curiosity:
- Q-tip painted Christmas tree
- Paper plate reindeer craft
- Christmas tree ribbon craft
- Cinnamon Christmas ornaments
- DIY Christmas snow globes
- Sand-filled Christmas ornaments
- Fine motor Christmas craft
- Gingerbread man craft
Products mentioned in this post: