This post may contain affiliate ads at no cost to you. See my disclosures for more information.
There’s no season I look forward to each year more than spring.
Spring signals the arrival of warmer weather.
So how do you celebrate the arrival of spring with your children?
And how do you incorporate the season into your learning?
To date I have created literally hundreds of pages of spring-themed printable learning activities.
My spring printables feature insects, baby animals, rainbows, flowers, and other spring imagery.
And for your convenience, I have put ALL of my spring printables together into one HUGE bundle!
So, if you are looking for spring-related activities to do with your kids ages 2-8, look no further than this jam-packed bundle of springtime fun!
What’s included in the Spring Printables Bundle?
The Spring Printables Bundle includes the following printables, some of which are only available as part of this bundle:
- Spring Bingo Game
- Spring Coloring Pages
- Spring Complete the Picture
- Spring Do-a-Dot Printables
- Spring Drawing Pages
- Spring Fine Motor Pack
- Spring Grid Games
- Spring Gross Motor Movement Game
- Spring I Have. . . Who Has? 10 Frames
- Spring I Spy
- Spring Initial Sounds Identification Game
- Spring Measurement Activity
- Spring Play Dough Mats
- Spring Preschool Math Pack
- Spring Printables Pack
- Spring Q-Tip Painting with colors
- Spring Q-Tip Painting
- Spring Roll and Cover Math Games
- Spring Skip Counting Mats
- Spring Sudoku Puzzles
- Spring Syllable Counting Clip Cards
- Spring Toddler Skills Pack
Take a look at just some of the hundreds of pages included in the Spring Printables Bundle
The bundle includes plenty of activities that support the development of fine motor skills.
Children will get plenty of practice learning shapes and colors.
There are a number of activities in the bundle designed to be used with dot markers.
You’ll receive engaging games that stimulate critical thinking and cognitive skills.
There are printables for kids who love to color and draw.
There are also activities that support children learning their numbers and letters.
And there are activities that develop more advanced math skills, including addition, subtraction, skip counting, and measurement skills.
Want a copy of my Spring Printables Bundle?
Add this product to your cart by clicking the button below!
More Spring Resources
More spring posts from Gift of Curiosity:
- Gardening do-a-dot printables
- Insects Printables Pack
- Butterfly do-a-dot printables
- Earth Day Bingo
- Exploring seeds with preschoolers
- Dissecting a flower
- Seed experiment: Do seeds need light to grow?