Seed Sprouting Experiment
- Seed Sprouting Experiment
- Instant digital downloads product in PDF format
- Includes background information on seed science, teacher instructions for conducting the activity, and worksheets for children to record their predictions and observations during the course of the experiment
- Great botany activity for learning about the needs of seeds and plants
- Good activity for developing observation skills and knowledge of the scientific method
More About This Resource
If you have any difficulties downloading or printing this file, please see my PDF troubleshooting page.
This download explains how to conduct a seed sprouting experiment. It includes teacher instructions for conducting the activity as well as worksheets children can use to record their predictions and observations during the course of the experiment. This is a great botany activity focused on the needs of plants. Young scientists will work on their observation skills and their understanding of factors that influence plant growth during this experiment.
Click here to see the Seed Sprouting Experiment in action.