This post may contain affiliate ads at no cost to you. See my disclosures for more information.
Roll a House is a simple, printable math game I created that I am making available for download.
Obviously you can use any old dice to play, but my kids particularly enjoy using our foam jumbo dice. When they were younger I found that regular dice were so small that it was difficult for them to accurately count up the dots. But that has not been a problem at all with our jumbo dice!
If you expect to play this multiple times, you may wish to laminate the game pieces. We use the Scotch Thermal Laminator and we love it!
I hope your family enjoys this fun and simple learning game!
Want a copy of my Roll a House Game?
Add this free product to your cart by clicking the button below!
More resources for teaching math
More math activities from Gift of Curiosity:
- Building a 3D rainbow measurement activity
- Advanced sorting with Venn diagrams
- Adding with chain links
- Matching and ordering by size
- Teaching combinations of 10
- Estimating an apple’s circumference
- Introduction to probability
- Math practice with numbered dice
- Put the numbers on the clothesline
- Road numbers
Products mentioned in this post: