Magazine Letter Hunt & Case Sorting Activity
- Magazine Letter Hunt & Case Sorting Activity
- 26 pages for cutting, sorting, and pasting uppercase and lowercase letters of the alphabet
- 1 bonus page you can use to design your own letter sort activity with any two letters you wish
- Perfect for kids who are learning to recognize letters and match uppercase and lowercase letters
- Cutting and pasting supports fine motor skills development
- Instant digital downloads product in PDF format
- This printable also included in 101 Ways to Teach the Alphabet
More About This Resource
If you have any difficulties downloading or printing this file, please see my PDF troubleshooting page.
This Magazine Letter Hunt & Case Sorting Activity printable includes pages for all 26 letters of the alphabet plus one bonus page that you can fill in with two letters of your choice. Each page asks children to cut letters from magazines and then sort them into two boxes for uppercase and lowercase letters.
Click here to see the Magazine Letter Hunt & Case Sorting Activity printable in action.