Letter Pin Punching Pages
- Montessori-inspired letter pin punching pages
- Includes uppercase and lowercase versions of all 26 letters
- Great for teaching the alphabet while developing the fine motor control needed for writing
- Instant digital downloads product in PDF format
- This printable also included in 101 Ways to Teach the Alphabet
More About This Resource
If you have any difficulties downloading or printing this file, please see my PDF troubleshooting page.
These Letter Pin Punching Pages are a great way to help kids learn their letters while also developing the fine motor control needed for writing.
Kids use a push pin to punch holes in the dotted letters. The concentration needed for this task focuses kids on the shape of the letters. The images paired with each letter help kids to associate the letter with a sound. And the small muscle movements required to successfully complete this activity are great for developing coordination in the hand.
Click here to read the post showing this printable in action.
Download includes uppercase and lowercase letter pin punching sets.