Beginning Sounds Alphabet Clip Cards
- Beginning Sounds Alphabet Clip Cards
- Instant digital downloads product in PDF format
- Great resource for learning the alphabet
- Good for fine motor skills development
- 52 uppercase letter printable cards (2 for each letter of the alphabet) and 52 lowercase letter printable cards (2 for each letter of the alphabet)
- This printable also included in 101 Ways to Teach the Alphabet
More About This Resource
If you have any difficulties downloading or printing this file, please see my PDF troubleshooting page.
Beginning Sounds Clip Cards printable includes a total of 52 uppercase cards (2 for each of the 26 uppercase letters in the alphabet) and 52 lowercase cards (2 for each of the 26 lowercase letters of the alphabet).
The first card for each letter is designed for beginners, as the non-target letters are quite different in sound and form than the target letter. However, the second clip card for each letter is more challenging, as it features a lot of non-target letters that either sound or look like the target letter.
You’ll want to print them, cut them out, and pair them with some clothespins.
Click here to see the post showing this printable in action.