If you are studying weather with your children, I’ve got a fun new resource available for helping kids build their weather vocabulary: Montessori Weather 3-Part Cards!
I hope you’ll find these weather 3-part cards to be a good resource for teaching your kids about the sun, clouds, tornadoes, rain, snow, and much more!
My weather 3-part cards include cards for the following weather phenomena:
- Partly cloudy
For each weather phenomena, there is a picture and label card, a picture-only card, and a label-only card.
Want a copy of my Weather 3-Part Cards?
Add this product to your cart by clicking the button below!
More weather resources
More weather posts from Gift of Curiosity:
- Books about the weather
- DIY weather station
- Water cycle demonstration
- Two ways to make a cloud in a jar
- Cloud classification activities
- Cloud classification craft
- Make it rain in a jar
- DIY weather vane
- Wind resistance experiment
- Make a tornado in a bottle
- How do hurricanes form?
- Make a hurricane
- Printable weather Bingo game
- Printable weather I Spy game