Play dough is great for developing kids’ fine motor skills as well as for sensory play. It is also a great open-ended toy for stimulating creative and imaginative play.
For all these reasons and more, I think your kids are really going to enjoy my new Halloween Play Dough Mats!
Note: For more Halloween printables, see my Halloween Activities for Kids page.
To use my Halloween Play Dough Mats, do the following:
- Print the pages you wish to use
- Laminate the pages so the play dough will peel off easily. (We use this handy, inexpensive home laminator.)
- Grab some play dough and let your kids get creative! (We used this gluten-free play dough.)
My kids, especially XGirl, enjoyed making some images with these play dough mats. XGirl spent a very long time making the perfect Halloween jack-o-lantern. She was really giving her fine motor skills a workout!
QBoy started by making a pumpkin patch.
And even I had fun making a ghost!
Here is a sneak peak at all 10 pages included in my Halloween Play Dough Mats printable:
Want a copy of my Halloween Play Dough Mats?
Get it as part of the Halloween Printables Bundle.
Or get this product by clicking the button below.
More Halloween resources
More Halloween printables from Gift of Curiosity:
- Halloween Printables Pack
- Jack-o-Lantern Printables Pack
- Halloween Do-a-Dot Printables
- Halloween Sudoku
- Halloween I Spy Printables
- Halloween Search Games
- Pumpkin Outlines