My kids have been studying revolutionary times and so of course we’ve had a discussion about why we celebrate the 4th of July.
It is not, as many mistakenly believe, the date when the US won its independence from Britain. Rather, July 4, 1776 is the date when the US finalized the wording on the Declaration of Independence, a document that declared the 13 American colonies to be independent from Britain. Independence was only officially won in 1781 after the long Revolutionary War.
To date I have created literally hundreds of pages of patriotic printable activities that celebrate Independence Day. My 4th of July Printables features flags, stars, firecrackers, and plenty of red, white, and blue.
And for your convenience, I have put ALL of my patriotic printables together into one HUGE 4th of July Printables Bundle featuring more than 450 pages of materials!
So, if you are looking for Independence Day-related activities to do with your kids ages 2-8, look no further than this jam-packed bundle of patriotic fun!
What’s included in the 4th of July Printables Bundle?
The 4th of July Printables Bundle includes the following printables, some of which are only available as part of this bundle:
- 4th of July Bingo
- 4th of July Coloring Pages
- 4th of July Complete the Picture Activity
- 4th of July Do-a-Dot Printables
- 4th of July Drawing Pages
- 4th of July Fine Motor Pack
- 4th of July Grid Games
- 4th of July I Spy
- 4th of July Initial Sound Identification Activity
- 4th of July Measurement Activity
- 4th of July Preschool Math Pack
- 4th of July Printables Pack
- 4th of July Roll & Cover Math Games
- 4th of July Skip Counting Mats
- 4th of July Sudoku
- 4th of July Syllable Counting Clip Cards
- 4th of July Toddler Skills Pack
- I Have. . . Who Has? 4th of July 10-Frames
- American flag printables
- Flag patterns
- Star Color Grading activity
Take a look at some of the more than 450 pages included in the 4th of July Printables Bundle
The bundle includes a number of activities that support fine motor skills.
Children will get plenty of practice learning shapes and colors.
There are many activities in the bundle designed to be used with dot markers.
Kids will love the variety of engaging games that stimulate critical thinking and cognitive skills.
There are pages for kids who love to draw and color.
There are also activities that support children learning their numbers and letters.
The bundle includes math activities for elementary students to support measurement skills and skip counting ability.
Want a copy of my 4th of July Printables Bundle?
Add this product to your cart by clicking the button below!
More 4th of July resources
More 4th of July posts from Gift of Curiosity:
- Books about the American flag
- 4th of July Montessori activities
- Fireworks in a jar
- 4th of July sensory bin
- Sticky paper American flag craft