Christmas Measurement Activity Pack
- Christmas Measurement Activity Pack
- Kids practice measuring Christmas-related images in either inches or centimeters
- Kids practice putting objects in order by size
- Instant digital downloads product in PDF format
- This product can also be purchased as part of the Christmas Printables Bundle and the Measurement Activity Packs Bundle
More About This Resource
If you have any difficulties downloading or printing this file, please see my PDF troubleshooting page.
With this activity, kids will work on measuring Christmas-related objects with a ruler. Options are included to measure objects in both inches and centimeters.
(Be sure to print the appropriate pages depending on whether you want your child to work with inches or centimeters.)
For example, kids will use the inches side of the ruler to discover that the Christmas tree is 5 inches tall.
When measuring with inches, kids will also find that some objects are measured in half inches, such as this Christmas stocking that measures 3.5 inches tall.
When measuring objects in centimeters rather than inches, all of the measurements will be in whole centimeters rather than half centimeters.
The candy cane pictured below, for example, measures 22 cm tall.
Kids will record their measurements on a worksheet. (Separate worksheets are included for inches and centimeters.)
After measuring all the objects, kids will rank them in order from tallest to shortest.