So for months now I have been keeping a secret. And it has been hard not to spill the beans. Like, really hard.
Fortunately, I no longer have to stay quiet.
I can finally tell everyone about the secret project I’ve been working on.
Are you ready?!?
Drumroll please. . .
I am BEYOND thrilled to let you know that my book Human Body Activity Book for Kids: Hands-On Fun for Grades K-3 is now for order!
There’s a lot to know about the human body, and The Human Body Activity Book for Kids makes it fun and easy to learn it all.
More than 30 on-the-page activities and hands-on experiments will get kids ages 4-8 excited about how amazing their bodies are. Featuring tons of cool facts and colorful drawings, this in-depth exploration of the human body for kids is a fantastic educational aid for parents and teachers.
The Human Body Activity Book for Kids includes:
- The complete guide to anatomy for kids: Teach kids what they’re made of with informative, illustrated chapters broken down by body system.
- Activities galore: Over 30 exciting activities–including connect-the-dots, crosswords, and off-the-page experiments–keep lessons engaging.
- Tons of fun facts: Did you know hair grows slower at night and that you’re taller in the morning than the evening? Cool trivia makes kids want to learn more.
Teach kids the fun of learning by doing with The Human Body Activity Book for Kids.
Click to learn more and order your copy of Human Body Activity Book for Kids today.
What people are saying:
- “Fantastic book! A great way to inspire young minds to learn about the human body. A combination of interesting facts and fun activities. Kids will love it!”―Dr. Orlena Kerek, pediatrician
- “Young learners will love The Human Body Activity Book for Kids! They’ll appreciate the kid-friendly science facts, love the fascinating illustrations, and be motivated to try the at-home activities. Parents will learn too―because their children will love reporting the incredible fun facts that fill the book’s pages. I highly recommend this activity book for curious kids!”―Anna Geiger, M.Ed., creator of The Measured Mom
- “This book is packed with interesting facts about the human body, and the corresponding activities make that information accessible to young children. This could easily be used as a teacher’s manual or as an independent activity book for elementary-age kids interested in how the body works.”―Sarah Punkoney, MAT, founder of Stay at Home Educator
- “This hands-on human body activity book is jam-packed with interesting facts about the human body that keep students engaged in their learning. The included diagrams and pictures are perfect for young children. This fact-filled book makes learning about the human body fun.”―Jodi Southard, teacher and founder of Fun in First
- “HIGHLY RECOMMEND this book. Our 9 year old LOVED it, completed it in a week and learned a LOT! It is one, that once completed, can be kept as a resource and for refreshing memories.” ―Liz
- “I really like this book. I handed it to my 10 year old and she loves it. The activities are quite easy for her but she loves the information provided. She is very curious… It is full of good information though and the pictures are very realistic. They are not revealing in the least.” ― Donna