This post may contain affiliate ads at no cost to you. See my disclosures for more information.
Toward the end of October I got busy, busy, busy creating new Thanksgiving-themed printables to share at Gift of Curiosity.
(To date, I have created more than 400 pages of Thanksgiving-themed printables.)
And now, for the first time, I am putting them all together in one big bundle!
So, if you are looking for Thanksgiving-related activities to do with your kids ages 2-8, look no further than this jam-packed bundle of Thanksgiving fun!
What’s included in the Thanksgiving Printables Bundle?
The Thanksgiving Printables Bundle includes the following printables, some of which are only available as part of this bundle:
- Thanksgiving Bingo
- Thanksgiving Coloring Pages
- Thanksgiving Do-a-Dot Printables
- Thanksgiving Fine Motor Pack
- Thanksgiving How Many to 10?
- Thanksgiving I Spy
- Thanksgiving Initial Sound to Picture Matching
- Thanksgiving Measurement Activity
- Thanksgiving Preschool Math Pack
- Thanksgiving Printables Pack
- Thanksgiving Roll and Cover
- Thanksgiving Search Games
- Thanksgiving Skip Counting Mats
- Thanksgiving Sudoku
- Thanksgiving Toddler Skills Pack
- Turkey Drawing Pages
- Turkey Feather Spelling Activity
- Turkey Letter Sounds Game
Take a look at some of the more than 400 pages included in this bundle
The bundle includes plenty of activities that support the development of fine motor skills.
Children will get plenty of practice learning shapes and colors.
There are a number of activities in the bundle designed to be used with dot markers.
You’ll receive engaging games that stimulate critical thinking and cognitive skills.
There are also activities that support children learning their numbers and letters.
Want a copy of my Thanksgiving Printables Bundle?
Add this product to your cart by clicking the button below!
More Thanksgiving resources
More Thanksgiving posts from Gift of Curiosity:
For more Thanksgiving printables and activities your kids will love, see my Thanksgiving Activities for Kids page and my Thanksgiving Pinterest board.
Leave a Comment