Montessori Alphabet Tiles
- Montessori Alphabet Tiles
- Uppercase and lowercase tiles
- Consonants in red and vowels in blue as traditionally found in Montessori classrooms
- Great for supporting letter recognition skills and doing word building activities
- Instant digital downloads product in PDF format
- This printable also included in 101 Ways to Teach the Alphabet
More About This Resource
If you have any difficulties downloading or printing this file, please see my PDF troubleshooting page.
In Montessori education, children do a lot of early language work with the Montessori moveable alphabet. The Montessori moveable alphabet typically features the consonants in red and the vowels in blue to help children distinguish between these letters with very different roles in the English language.
This Montessori Alphabet Tiles printable features uppercase and lowercase letter tiles you can print and use for letter learning and word building activities. Following in the Montessori tradition, the consonants are red and the vowels are blue.