Facts vs. Opinions (Apple Theme)
- Facts vs. Opinions (Apple Theme)
- Children read sentences and determine whether they are expressing a fact or an opinion
- Children write their own fact and opinion sentences about apples
- Instant digital downloads product in PDF format
- This product can also be purchased as part of the Apple Unit Study bundle
More About This Resource
If you have any difficulties downloading or printing this file, please see my PDF troubleshooting page.
It is important for children to be able to distinguish between a fact – a statement that can be proven true or false – and an opinion – a personal view that may be true for one person or in one situation but not for another person or situation.
This pack includes two activities. In the first, children will read sentences about apples and determine if they are expressing a fact or an opinion. In the second, children are asked to write three facts and three opinions about apples.