Play dough is a great tool for developing kids’ fine motor skills as well as for engaging in sensory-rich play. Kids can use play dough a creative and open-ended ways without even realizing all the benefits they are getting.
With this in mind, I have created a set of Easter Play Dough Mats that I hope your children will enjoy.
Note: For more Easter Printables, see my Easter Activities for Kids page.
To use my Easter Play Dough Mats:
- Print the pages you wish to use
- Laminate the pages so the play dough will peel off easily. (We use this handy, inexpensive home laminator.) Alternately, you can insert the pages into plastic covers.
- Grab some play dough and let your kids get creative! (We use this gluten-free play dough.)
There are a total of eight play dough mats in this pack. Each inspires kids to try something new.
With the mat pictured below, for example, children are invited to fill the basket with Easter eggs.
Here is one example of what kids can create. But of course, kids can decide to add Easter eggs however they prefer.
Kids can also give the Easter chick a beak and eyes.
Here is a sneak peak at all eight pages included in my Easter Play Dough Mats printable:
Want a copy of my Easter Play Dough Mats?
Add this free product to your cart by clicking the button below!
More Easter resources
More Easter posts from Gift of Curiosity:
- Fizzing Easter eggs
- Easter roll and cover math games
- Easter sensory bin
- Easter egg sound matching game
- Easter Bingo
- Easter do-a-dot printables
- Easter coloring pages