This year I have been making a big effort to beef up my collection of St. Patrick’s Day Printables.
I recently put together an entire St. Patrick’s Day Printables Bundle with hundreds of pages of activities for kids ages 2-8 that you can download and use for the St. Patrick’s Day holiday.
Today I’m making one of the printables from that collection available on its own, separate from the bundle. I hope you’ll enjoy using my St. Patrick’s Day Grid Games!
Note: For more St. Patrick’s Day printables, see my St. Patrick’s Day Activities for Kids page.
Grid games are great for practicing basic counting skills. To use these grid games, you will need the following materials:
- One or more printed grid games, laminated if desired
- One or two dice (for little kids I recommend jumbo foam dice, but for more advanced kids I recommend number dice with digits rather than dots)
- Small objects to cover the spaces on the grid games board, such as pennies, rocks, stickers, etc.
Children start by rolling a dice (if using the hundreds board, you may wish to have your child use two dice to practice basic addition).
Children should identify the number on their dice and then cover that many objects on their grid games board.
Continue playing until all the spaces are covered.
There are five sets of grid games included in this St. Patrick’s Day Grid Games pack featuring the following items:
- Pots ‘o Gold
- Irish flags
To accommodate children of varying levels, all of the grid games included in this pack come in 10-grid, 20-grid, and 100-grid versions.
Here is a look at the pages included in this download:
Want a copy of my St. Patrick’s Day Grid Games?
Get it as part of the St. Patrick’s Day Printables Bundle!
Or add just this product to your cart by clicking the button below!
More St. Patrick’s Day Resources
St. Patrick’s Day posts from Gift of Curiosity:
- Magic leprechaun rocks
- St. Patrick’s Day Printables Pack
- St. Patrick’s Day Play Dough Mats
- St. Patrick’s Day Do-a-Dot Printables
- Build a 3D rainbow
- Color mixing rainbow challenge
- St. Patrick’s Day sensory bin