Valentine’s Day Measurement Activity Pack
- Valentine’s Day Measurement Activity Pack
- Kids practice measuring Valentine-related images in either inches or centimeters
- Kids practice putting objects in order by size
- Instant digital downloads product in PDF format
- This product can also be purchased as part of the Valentine Printables Bundle and the Measurement Activity Packs Bundle
More About This Resource
If you have any difficulties downloading or printing this file, please see my PDF troubleshooting page.
The Valentine’s Day Measurement Activity gives children practice using a ruler to measure objects in either inches or centimeters.
If you select the inches worksheets, children will measure objects in both whole inches (e.g., 3 in., 5 in.) and half inches (e.g., 2.5 in., 7.5 in.). If you select the centimeters worksheets, children will only measure in whole centimeters.
Once children have measured all the objects, they are asked to rank them in order from tallest to shortest, supporting the development of comparison and ordering skills.
Click to see the Valentine’s Day Measurement Activity in action.