Penguin Measurement Activity Pack
- Penguin Measurement Activity Pack
- Kids measure images of penguins in either inches or centimeters
- Kids practice putting objects in order by size
- Instant digital downloads product in PDF format
- This product can also be purchased as part of the Measurement Activity Packs Bundle
More About This Resource
If you have any difficulties downloading or printing this file, please see my PDF troubleshooting page.
The Penguin Measurement Activity Pack gives children practice using a ruler to measure objects in either inches or centimeters.
If you select the inches worksheets, children will measure objects in both whole inches (e.g., 3 in., 5 in.) and half inches (e.g., 2.5 in., 7.5 in.).
If you select the centimeters worksheets, children will only measure in whole centimeters.
Once children have measured all the objects, they are asked to rank them in order from tallest to shortest, supporting the development of comparison and ordering skills.