LEGO Building Challenges for 10 Social Situations
- 10 LEGO brick building challenges based social situations kids might encounter in real life
- Each social situation is presented as a short vignette accompanied by a colorful illustration
- Children use their own LEGO collection to complete the building challenges
- Instant digital downloads product in PDF format; LEGO bricks not included
More About This Resource
If you have any difficulties downloading or printing this file, please see my PDF troubleshooting page.
This download includes 10 LEGO brick building challenges based various situations requiring social and/or ethical responses.
For example, one scenario talks about a boy who shows bravery by giving a speech in front of a crowd. Children are then asked to use LEGO bricks to show what being brave looks like to them.
In another scenario, a new girl has joined the classroom in the middle of the year and is struggling to fit in. Children are asked to use LEGO bricks to show something they could do to help the new girl feel welcome.
Other topics covered include:
- Taking pride in one’s skills or accomplishments
- Making good choices, even when no one is looking
- The importance of friends
- Dreams for the future
- Exploring new things
- Managing anger
- Sharing with others