Basic Symmetry Activity Pack (Reflection Symmetry)
- Basic Symmetry Activity Pack
- More than 45 activities that teach concepts related to reflection symmetry
- Symmetry is an important concept in math and art
- This pack supports the development of early geometry skills with a variety of hands-on activities
- Instant digital downloads product in PDF format
More About This Resource
If you have any difficulties downloading or printing this file, please see my PDF troubleshooting page.
The Basic Symmetry Activity Pack includes more than 45 hands-on symmetry activities that help children understand reflection symmetry.
Inside this pack you will find:
- What is symmetry?
- Cut and Fold Along the Line(s) of Symmetry
- Draw the Line(s) of Symmetry
- Is the Figure Symmetrical?
- Is the Figure Divided on a Line of Symmetry?
- How Many Lines of Symmetry Does the Figure Have?
- Fill in the Missing Half of the Figure
Answer keys are provided.