Summer is a time when many families travel.
Our family has plans for a vacation with extended family in Oregon this summer, which we are very much looking forward to. And this fall my husband and I will be taking our kids back to the country where they were born.
So when I was given the opportunity to review a kids’ travel journal, I jumped at the opportunity.
The Ultimate Travel Journal for Kids is a colorful activity book packed with journaling prompts and activities for up to four separate trips.
Geared toward children ages 6-9, the guided prompts in this book encourage children to record their hopes for the trip, vacation highlights, new discoveries, and more.
There are also some fun travel activities to keep kids entertained in the car or on the plane.
I am getting one copy for each of my kids and we will use them during our travels this summer and fall.
If you are planning some travel with your children – visiting with family, jetting off to remote destinations, taking a road trip, or going camping – The Ultimate Travel Journal for Kids has something in it for your children.
And right now I’m giving one lucky person a chance to win their own copy of The Ultimate Travel Journal for Kids!
And now for the giveaway!
What is the prize?
- A copy of The Ultimate Travel Journal for Kids by Rob Taylor
Who is eligible?
- This giveaway is open to anyone 18 and older living in the US. Must provide US mailing address to receive prize.
How to enter:
- Please enter on the Rafflecopter form below. If you have questions about the Rafflecopter form, take a look at this 52-second video with directions for entering through Rafflecopter.
- You may be asked to log in by email or by Facebook. This does NOT create an account and you do NOT need to enter a password. This is simply to ensure I have a way to contact you if you should win the prize.
- The giveaway is open until 12:00 am Pacific Time on 5/9/19. All entries will be verified! GOOD LUCK!
- One winner will be notified within 24 hours after the close of the giveaway and will have 24 hours to respond. If the winner does not respond within 24 hours, a new winner will be chosen.
- Gift of Curiosity is not responsible for delivery of prize. Prize will be delivered by the book publisher.