This dot sticker American flag craft is not only super simple to do, it doubles as a great fine motor activity for 4th of July!
Note: For more patriotic printables, see my 4th of July activities page.
To make this dot sticker American flag craft, you will need:
- White paper
- Red and blue dot stickers
Simply have your children peel the stickers and place them onto a white piece of paper in a stars and stripes formation.
Voila! A dot sticker American flag your kids can display for 4th of July!
More 4th of July resources
More 4th of July posts from Gift of Curiosity:
- American flag suncatcher
- Books about the American flag
- 4th of July Montessori activities
- Fireworks in a jar
- Sticky paper American flag craft
- 4th of July Printables Pack
- 4th of July do-a-dot printables
- 4th of July Bingo
- 4th of July Sudoku
- American flag printables