- Letter Graphing
- 2 different graphing worksheets to support the development of different skill sets
- 2 different options for making letter dice
- Great for supporting early math skills in addition to letter recognition knowledge
- Instant digital downloads product in PDF format
- This printable included in 101 Ways to Teach the Alphabet
More About This Resource
If you have any difficulties downloading or printing this file, please see my PDF troubleshooting page.
This Letter Graphing printable features two different Letter Graphing versions. The first version supports letter recognition knowledge, while the second version supports both letter recognition knowledge and letter formation practice.
This printable also includes two different options for creating a letter dice. The first option is a make-your-own dice using by cutting and pasting the included dice template. The second option involves inserting letter cards into differentiated instruction cubes.
Finally, this Letter Graphing game supports the development of basic graphing skills, which are a key math skill for kids to master during the early years.
Click here to see the Letter Graphing printable in action.