I’m thrilled to know that you are interested in joining our team.
If you have an audience that is looking for fun, engaging, and hands-on learning activities for kids, then becoming a Gift of Curiosity affiliate can be a great opportunity to earn passive income while helping others find products that will make their lives easier.
Affiliate Terms and Conditions
- Affiliates earn a 40% commission on all sales referred using the affiliate’s referral link. (Tax and shipping costs are not included in the affiliate calculation.)
- Cookies are good for 30 days. Your affiliate links contain unique identifiers allowing us to “cookie” anyone coming from your website. This means that you will receive a commission when anyone buys a commission-eligible product from Gift of Curiosity within 30 days of being referred to our site through your referral link. Exceptions include when the person does not allow cookies, deletes their cookies, or when they visit Gift of Curiosity through another referral link during the 30 day time frame (which re-sets the cookie).
- Affiliate payments are paid by the end of the month for the previous month’s affiliate sales. This means that any affiliate income earned in January will be paid out by the end of February.
- All payments are made via PayPal. PayPal’s fees for affiliate payments are payable by you, not by Gift of Curiosity.
- You will pay taxes on your earnings. PayPal will only issue a 1099 if your earnings exceed $20,000. However, even if you receive less than this amount you are still responsible for tracking your earnings and paying the taxes you owe.
How to maximize your affiliate sales
- Use Gift of Curiosity products with your children and then share your experiences on your blog or social media platforms.
- Look at your most popular blog posts. Do any of them relate to topics I have products for? For example, if you have a post about farm activities, include a graphic and link to my Farm Printables Pack.
- Write a blog post about one or more of my printables and promote it on your social media channels and in your newsletter.
- Feature my products in your newsletter. Grab an ad banner or include a text link with your affiliate email and send it out to your loyal subscribers.
- Share my products on Pinterest and Facebook using your referral link. (As of May 2016, affiliate links are now allowed on Pinterest.)
Ready to get started?
If you’ve read the information on this page and agree to it all, then you are ready to apply to our affiliate program.
We are happy to help!
Email Katie with any questions at katie [@] giftofcuriosity [dot] com.
Note: Terms and conditions are subject to change at any time.