Here's a little known fact:
Teaching your child the alphabet is one of the MOST IMPORTANT things you can do to help your child become a successful reader!
• Learn three ways that letter naming knowledge supports reading development.
• Discover four areas of alphabet knowledge children need to master.
• Find out what children should know about the alphabet at different ages.
• Become aware of common developmental challenges children face when learning their letters.
• Gain ideas for making letter learning a fun, engaging, playful, and multi-sensory experience for your child.
Enter your email address and over the next few days I will send you information that will not only address your burning questions about teaching the alphabet, but will also give you information to help your child or students succeed in their letter learning efforts!