Hello and welcome to Gift of Curiosity! If you are a parent, caregiver, or teacher who likes to engage children in hands-on, developmentally appropriate learning activities, you are in the right place!
“Curiosity is one of the permanent and certain characteristics of a vigorous intellect.”
– Samuel Johnson, The Rambler
How Gift of Curiosity can help you
My aim at Gift of Curiosity is to provide you with educational resources, printables, and ideas for hands-on learning activities so you can engage children ages 2-9 in a range of fun, playful, and educational learning activities.
I know you are busy, so I make it easy to come up with creative and educational learning ideas. Whether you are looking for printable worksheets, hands-on science, fun sensory play, exciting art projects, or other learning activities, you will find plenty of ideas at Gift of Curiosity!
Tip: When you spot red text on this site, you can click on it to get more information.
How to find your way around the site
Near the top of my site you will find navigational categories, including activities, holidays, thematic units, books lists, and printables. Those links are the best place to start finding the activities you want for engaging your children or students.
- Click on Printables if you want to see all of the educational printables I offer on this site.
- Click on Activities if you are looking for ideas in a broad category such as arts and crafts, science, shapes, or sensory play, among others.
- Click on Holidays if you are looking for ideas related to the major American holidays.
- Click on Thematic Units if you are looking for a range of activities across the curriculum on a topic such as Insects, Life on the Farm, or Polar Animals, among others.
- Click on Book Lists if you want to see a list of children’s books I have reviewed by topic.
Another option for getting started includes simply going to the home page to see my latest posts.
Or, if you are searching for something specific, you can use the search tool in the right hand sidebar to find posts specific to your topic.
Staying up to date
The best way to stay up to date with all of my new activities and printables is to subscribe to my email list, which you can do at the very top of this page. When you subscribe, you can expect to receive new emails from me about twice a week. Plus, subscribers get subscriber-only access to new educational printables every month!
Still feeling curious?
If you are curious to know more about my motivation for starting Gift of Curiosity, please see my About Gift of Curiosity page. And if you’d like to know more about me and my family, please see my About Me page.